Complaint procedure

If you are not satisfied or have complaint about my services I would appreciate if you first contact me. I Hopefully we can find a satisfactory solution.
If we cannot agree you can start a complaint procedure at the arbitration board organizations.

These are:

  • For Lactation Consultation the Professional Association NVL:

NVL Klachtenprocedure.

  • For Kraamzorg the arbitration board for medical professionals:

Klachtenportaal Zorg.